SeaFoam - yes or no

David Pertuz d.pertuz at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 13:33:24 EDT 2016

Not sure that I'm getting *nothing* out of #4, but it seems different. When
I pull the other plug wires, it stumbles; when I pull #4, not much changes.
The fact that the car was running on a few gallons of 8-year-old gas with a
couple of fresh ones on top, tells me that fuel is most likely. Also, I
haven't touched the ECU since I put the JWT unit in over 15 years ago.