B+G B13 Coilover Installation instructions

Erik Halvorson hammer_down at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 28 15:51:53 CDT 2012

Does anyone have a set of B+G coilover instructions they could scan?  I think I have it figured out without them but having them to check would give me a peace of mind.  I am installing Aaron Prothero's on his former B13, but appears the tire/wheel combo is too wide anyway so will have to play with it when I have more time.  If you have any insight you care to share on these units, I am all ears.

They are  B+G GF-62-006.  They don't appear to be damping adjustable.