Cv joints

Jeff Hager submarinesammy at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 15 08:51:37 CDT 2011

While we are talking about quality, let me plug Marty at Raxles.com  I bought my axles from them so many years ago that the invoice for them was not typed on a computer.  I asked around on this list for suggestions and this one came up first.  The axles have stood the test of time and I have had no troubles with them. (I think my broken one is 13 years and 165K miles old. He replaced the other axle last year because of a failed CV boot.) I called Marty and told him it was broken.  He said to send it back and he would fix it.  No questions asked.

Jeff