Cv joints

Larry Martin bizznzman at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 15 09:04:34 CDT 2011

I've had three sets from him over the years going way back.  He's even worked with me back then to make sure what he supplies has the little carrier bearing thingie on the passenger side and came from a manual trans car.  I talked to him a few months ago about some flying stuff (he's an aerobatic pilot, how bad can he be?) and he said he hasn't changed the prices on B13 axles in years.  They were always good value considering all the parts are new but when he changed over to synthetic grease and, I think, a German boot supplier about 10 years ago, the "wearing out" of axles became a thing of the past.  He's a guy who deserves his success and your business.

Larry Martin