1993 SE-R, for sale

wc701lists at bellsouth.net wc701lists at bellsouth.net
Wed Nov 4 15:29:17 CST 2009

> On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 9:13 AM, Steve Hirsch <shirsch at ptc.com> wrote:
>> Can anyone can offer a guess on this car's value?
>> ..... should actually care about the sale price or just let it go
>> for whatever anyone is willing to give for it.
>
> Since it's a cult car, you have some leverage.  I'd find KBB retail
> and write that on the window.  Make mental list of everything that's

It sounds like it's in pretty rough shape.  But any thing collectible is worth exactly what the right collector is willing to pay  ;)  You just gotta find him.  I'd think if the engine and transaxle are in semi decent condition you should be able to get at least $500 - $800 for it.  Maybe more.

-Wayne