1993 SE-R, for sale

Jon Pennington cowboydren at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 11:49:27 CST 2009

On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 9:13 AM, Steve Hirsch <shirsch at ptc.com> wrote:

> Can anyone can offer a guess on this car's value?  It's parked at a friend's
> shop and I'm told a few people have asked if it's for sale.  I'm just
> wondering if I should actually care about the sale price or just let it go
> for whatever anyone is willing to give for it.

Since it's a cult car, you have some leverage.  I'd find KBB retail
and write that on the window.  Make mental list of everything that's
wrong with it, what that would cost to fix, subtract that from the KBB
retail, and if somebody offers you that figure...take it.

--

Why, yes, I *can* cross-thread a ketchup bottle.