replace timing chain?

Steve Hirsch shirsch at ptc.com
Fri Jun 9 09:52:24 CDT 2006

Thank you all very much for the replies!  Looks like you've saved me a
bunch of work and some money!

Ray, I absolutely agree with your comment about the motor outlasting the
body.  My 93 unfortunately has a fair amount of body rust but the motor
still runs 99% as smoothly as it did when I bought the car in 1996 w/
45kmi.

Thanks again,
-steve