brand new B13

Jon Pennington cowboydren at b15sentra.net
Mon Jul 5 21:59:16 CDT 2004

Michael Jez said:

> I heard of people buying salvage title Sentra chassis just for the vin,
> then basically installing the vin on the dash to make it seem like a
> GTi-R is now a Sentra.

I'm not going to call the SMOG cops if you do this.  I reserve the right
to give you shit for removing the main cat, though.  I'd love to do
exactly the same thing; find a junked out SE-R, drill out the plates
(carve them, whatever), and affix them to the Tsuru.  Sound's like an
hours' work to somebody who *doesn't* operate a chop shop.

--
-=|JP|=-   "Hell, I can get you a toe by 3 o'clock this afternoon..."

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://members.cardomain.com/cowboydren   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |      cowboydren at b15sentra dot net        |