brand new B13

Michael Jez 93SER at attbi.com
Mon Jul 5 16:42:53 CDT 2004

I heard of people buying salvage title Sentra chassis just for the vin, then
basically installing the vin on the dash to make it seem like a GTi-R is now
a Sentra. I seen 2 JDM EVOIIs in US with Mirage VINs, also seen a older WRX
STi from Japan with a salvage 2.5RS VIN on it. I know its illegal but the
things people do to drive these things on the street is unreal. I seen a
Tsuru 2000GSR in Arizona few years ago and thought it was some kind of a
joke, then I saw a TSURU SuperSaloon EXR or or something wizzz by me about
an you later. This was in Yuma AZ about hmm 1996. It can't belive they still
make that chassis in Mexico, is it going to be just like the old bug ? They
made them till like 2000 in Mexico still..... longest production car ever
made- VW BUG original one. Classics own :)
Mike Jez
01 Max 5spd boost in process.... 15psi + 3L = mad powa
93 G20 SR20DET