G35 Exhaust?

JFormantes at aol.com JFormantes at aol.com
Sat Apr 17 05:47:05 CDT 2004

I am just guessing that it might be on how they mounted the engine.  The ones
I noticed having this distinct exhaust sound are the ones with rear wheel
drives G35 coupe, the Z and oh yeah the FX35 does it too!... considering that
these models have the same engines as maximas and altimas but mounted differently.