D2 Coilovers (Slotting Front shock towers)

Christian Beaudry spicez at npclub.com
Sat Apr 17 06:57:27 CDT 2004

Hi guys, I just received my D2 coilovers
Which I had ordered over 13 weeks ago :)

Now Im anxious to install them.

This is a link to all the pictures I took about them.

http://www.b15sentra.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=83457

There was no B15 application (N16, but no one could confirm if
It was even close) so I got the B14 one with Pillow Ball
Mounts and Camber plates.

As some of you know the center hole on the B15s is TINY.

http://www.spicez.com/img/parts/tieb.JPG
And
http://www.spicez.com/img/parts/caib.JPG

So by looking at all this, Ive gathered I'll have

- To slot holes for the camber bolts.
- Have a new bracket made for the Stock Strut Bar
  (a friend of mine can machine that)

Ive just never done this and I have no idea if slotting will
Is unsafe. The Solo I rule book in my area says Its accepted
So I figured its something people do, thus not unsafe ...

Anyways, let me know what you think, those of you with
Experience with suspension could probably help me a great
Deal just by guiding me in the right direction.

Thank you all.

Chris Beaudry