Engine builder

Jon Hall turboser@stx.rr.com
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 18:38:49 -0600

Well, not trying to argue with anyone , but........

For example, it sounds like he has a multimillion dollar
facility with many dyno's custom flow benches,

> There were 3 people on the trip to Endyne, and we all saw his flow
bench, a full engine dyno (not chassis) that was fixing to be finished
and plenty of shop space.

> CNC machine centers.

Well, he told us he sources the stuff out to Reher Morrison in
Arlington, TX

> Well, guy on some of the Honda boards found that he works
out of his garage and the supers shop thing is a lie.

Well, the 3 of us visited his shop in Ft. Worth when we dropped of the 3
engines. He had I think if was 6 or 8 benches for porting

> Another thing is that if his stuff is so revolutionary, where are the
results?

Well, he had an 2.0 liter Honda motor on a stand (not sure, something
about a 2.0 with a CRV head or something?) in his front office/showroom
with a engine dyno sheet showing 385HP at the crank. Maybe it was Photo
shopped?