Engine builder

mike kojima choaderboy2@yahoo.com
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 11:07:58 -0600

I don't know him, nor have I done business with him
but there are plenty of bad things being said about
him on message boards which make me suspicous.

The other thing is there is no way you are going to
push 20 psi of boost on pump gas on a stock
compression D or B series honda engine with a roots
blower and not have it break, especialy with crude
engine managment.  If you go to the web sight, notice
that the much hyped Honda kits that were going to
stand everyone on their ear have never come out, even
when the were virtuly done 4 years ago?

You notice he says "we" and stuff to imply that he has
multimillion dollar machining centers, etc.  Flow
benches don't cost to much but a mori-seki block
machining center costs $900 k.

Also you dropped your stuff off a long time ago, where
is it now?  How much are you being charged?  Good
shops have measureable through flow.

I want to send him one of my heads, I just don't want
to be the first.

There is much valid information on that sight but some
stuff I just don't know about.

Mike