A/C help

Lauren G marsh_hawk@hotmail.com
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 16:03:36 -0500

Hi all,

The A/C in my '92 SE-R is in need of help--I brought it in for a recharge
and, when they put in the dye and couldn't find any leaks, they simply put
more coolant in.  However, within two weeks (or less) the coolant was gone.
I brought it back in, and the mechanic told me that the leak was on the
high-pressure side, that the valve had gone bad, and that I needed a new
valve and high-pressure line.

I'd love to fix this myself, but was hoping someone here could help me out:
does anyone know how easy/difficult this would be to fix, what the exact
names are of the parts I would need, and which dealers might be best to get
them from?

Thanks in advance,
-Lauren