Dead Red G20

Michael Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 22:21:02 -0600

Geo,
Lemme know if U need sourcing another G or any help U might need, I'm down
with helping ya man. I feel the same way about my SE-R, why I don't drive it
on the street, one MINOR fender bender and the insurance will totall my huge
investement. I'm glad U are OK, from my body shop experience- the body men
told me that Nissans are the worst cars to fix from a side impact cause
their frame rails and lower body is soo strong that if its bent it is a PITA
to straighten out on a frame machine. Good luck on the project, once again
if U need an engine or something lemme know I could go to SOKO if U where
interested in buyin an engine and provide ya with pics and all that.
Mike Jez