Dead Red G20

Mark Holden mnse-r@vectorworld.com
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 21:57:51 -0600

Geo,

Glad to hear you're OK.  It sucks to watch all the time you put into
that car disappear, but as you said, it can be replaced.

It's interesting how you talk about time dilation during the accident.
My experience has always been that the dilation occurs in those
situations where I've been able to pull it out.  The ones that have
ended up in accidents just appeared out of the blue.

Again, I'm just glad to hear you're alright.  There are a lot of people
here, and many more elsewhere whose lives you have enriched, and will
continue to.

-Mark Holden