Dead Red G20

Brian Jones jonesbri@cox.net
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 23:52:42 -0600

> complications thrown in.  Mostly it's bad timing and a PITA.
> Thank God no
> one was hurt.  I hit my head on the driver's grab handle and
> have a lump
> and perhaps a slight concussion, but that's it.  Cars can be

Definitely...im glad to see that nobody was...its tough though to part
With your car that you've put so much in.  It would be a different story
If it were a stock car and you can just get a new "whatever" it might
be,
However nothing can replace the time and energy you spent in making your
Ride really nice.  I hope you can salvage and pickup a new one :)

-Brian Jones
93.5 G