Our best and fastest cars and drivers needed for a TV showproduced by SCC!

mike kojima choaderboy2@yahoo.com
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 01:43:52 -0600

Bullshit,

B Series Honda engines rule on the SR20DE anyday!  Its
not just an opinion, its a fact.

The B series has, a far supperior head that flows a
whopping 20% better, VTEC, good combustion chamber
design, good bulletproof bottom end, vastly superior
aftermarket support.  I mean you can buy a tall deck
solid deck block for a 2600cc B18C with a decent rod
ratio if you wanted on the aftermarket.  The worst
thing is that since the Honda stuff is higher volume,
its in stock more often and often cheaper than Nissan
stuff.  You have way more choices in the market as
well.  I could build an all motor 250 hp to the wheels
streetable pump gas B series motor just by ordering
from the cataloges.  This is vs 20 months so far
trying and begging companies to make stuff for my
2400cc stroke SR which is still vapor because the
crank comapny has been lagging for 20 months promising
me next week for the last 10 months!

The b motor is awsome except when being pressurised by
lots of boost, then the free floating cylinders die,
but it takes a lot of boost to do that.

Honda does not have 50% of their motors dieing under
warranty. If 95% of honda owners were not dorks, I'd
be driving a Super B EK Civic and I'd smoke every
single NA car in the SE-R universe in this country,
every single one.

Mike
Man I wish the