Our best and fastest cars and drivers needed for a TV showproduced by SCC!

Michael Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 23:22:58 -0600

This is very unresonable, cause if they are allowed to have engine swaps
into their cars but we have the same engine, and NA at that we are at a
dissadvantage. So if there was a VQ35DE 6spd classic somewhere they would
not let us run that sucker eighter ! Man I wish the magz would just lay off
Honda- their engines suck- 98-01 GS-Rs have engine failures 5 in a 10
cars... due to cylinder bores being improperly machined.... WTF is that all
about ?
Mike Jez- Acura Tech.
93 SE-R always wanted to put a VQ into a SE-R.
01 Max "SE-R" 225WHP NA.
90 Max 135WHP NA