Our best and fastest cars and drivers needed for a TV showproduced by SCC!

spdracer@mail.utexas.edu spdracer@mail.utexas.edu
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 06:48:27 -0600

If they are going to eliminate turbos... I say they make it stock motor(no
swaps), stock internal.  That would level the playing field a bit.  So if we're
going up against Club Si, they better all have B16a's(I think that's right)
under the hood.  They will still make more power than us with bolt-ons, but we
all know they won't have as much torque.  That could be a prob for the Hondas
on a tight road course where you might not be able to stay above 5k all day.

Khiem