Would you believe???

Eric Waterman sr20pwr@comcast.net
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 22:22:35 -0600

I only talk to Brian there.  I had a mix up where 2 mid pipes got "lost" by
UPS.  Bruce and Steve were very helpful, and kept sending new ones.  Since I
only talk to Brian, I would say 95% of my orders have been right on the
money.  The only screw up was my head gasket.  I was sent one for a roller
rocker SR20(extra oil passage), and this gasket also fits a RWD DET.  The
one I really needed was out of stock, so this added a week to my down time.
I ordered new cam tower bolts from other sales person, and those were the
correct ones.  I'm not saying that Courtesy is the best, but for me, they
are the closest place to me.  Mossy is great also.  We have to remember that
its a parts dept that we are dealing with.  The $7.50 minimum shipping
charge does suck, but I always add an oil filter or 5 to each order.  The
price difference from them and my local dealer takes care of this.  Not to
mention the taxes.

Eric Waterman
used car lot for a driveway