Would you believe???

Peter Serwe peter@easytree.net
Wed, 6 Nov 2002 05:29:07 -0600

> I don't know how they make any money at this rate!  Moral:  Don't ask them
> to split up an order.  Don't backorder anything;  Just hold on to it ALL
> until it's ready to go together.  You'll get friendly service, good parts
> availability and cheap prices!

Oh well - I just call Greg V. over at Mossy and he sets me up, only problem I
have with him is he advertises on the forums and sells those ricey clear light
tsuru kits :)  Everything else their super flexible on.

For the half a dozen times I've ordered from him, he's always been on the money
for Nissan oem stuff, and I see how he makes money, when I order something, it
shows up in about a week - I ship everything ground, I don't need to feed Brown
... I mean, UPS :)

--
Peter Serwe <peter@easytree.net>
Cheaper, Faster, Better, pick any two.