Any difference between SR20DE US Spec and JDM?

Moore, John jmoore@opentv.com
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 17:14:50 -0500

	Is there any difference in the US Spec and the JDM spec SR20DE
motors? Just curious since I want to replace my relatively high mileage US
Spec motor this winter in my SE-R but run SCCA Solo Street Touring Class
which does not allow engine swaps. So if the JDM motor is identical, I can
get a good used one with low miles for less than $600, but if I must go US
spec that price goes up a bunch.
	Anyone know of sources that I can document this in case of protest?

Thank You,
	John Moore
	1991 Nissan Sentra SE-R (SCCA STS Solo Car)