Wheelskins steering wheel cover install

Ray Sta-Juana ray21578@earthlink.net
Sat, 4 May 2002 02:24:29 -0500

I just installed my wheelskin cover the other day and I must say I like it
a lot. It gives my steering wheel (98 Sentra SE) a more meaty feel and the
leather feels great. I also put some neatsfoot oil on it and it made the
leather a lot softer. I higly recommend it. Also, some people posted that
you skip holes in the cover to go around the spokes. Well, I didn't like
the way it looked so I tried something different. I laced it up shoelace
style (kinda like what the factory leather looks like) and it had enough
string to do it. Looks a hell of a lot better, like it's meant to be there.
Since I laced it through every hole, it's tight everywhere, even the
spokes. If anyone has any questions, feel free to post or e-mail me.

--- Ray Sta.Juana
--- 98 Sentra SE