B14turbo hatred

Jay Stewart jay@nx2k.com
Sun, 24 Mar 2002 12:39:17 -0600

> Fresh oil change right before the event.

That's funny. How many other SR20DE's spun bearings that day? Eh? Must
have been a sick sight with all of the SR20DE motors sputtering into the
paddock with rod knock and all.

> Obvious? Hardly - you're judging from the sidelines

There are two people here who aren't judging from the sidelines, you and
the people at SR20DE development. Everyone else, yes, even your
"supporters" (where are they, BTW?) are all just watching from the
"sidelines". Granted, I'm not a big sports fan, but sports are judged
from the sidelines, think about why for a minute.

> Ah, so you're an entrepreneur that makes a living maintaining
> other people's vehicles. I don't understand why you avoided
> the root problem - CUSTOMER SERVICE. I guess there is honor
> among thieves after all.

Perhaps you should go back and read more carefully. I have yet to make
one single comment on "customer service" or "sr20 development", you are
entirely too presumptuous. I was making an observation based on what I
see here that has absolutely nothing to do with any shop. My statement
was simply that Jay H drove the piss out of the car with no problems,
you get it and suddenly it is a basket case, and it is someone else's
fault. That's remarkable coincidence, don't you think?

Sr20DEvelopment may be a shop full of crooks, and they may be the best
damn place on the planet. I don't know, and really don't care. That
isn't what my statement was about. (Again, I suggest going back and
reading.) I have never bought anything from them, don't know them from
Adam, don't live anywhere near them, nada.

On top of that, I do not make a living doing this, I simply enjoy
working on fast cars. My regular job pays the bills.

> its so easy for people to comment on this issue. This is to
> be expected - I welcome them, positive and negative. I'm not
> trying to win anyone over..."

Then why get so defensive? You open yourself up to positive and negative
comments, then get pissed when there is a negative one.

> Are you a SERCA member? If you are, it seems that you
> don't want to appear affiliated.

Nope, I am not affiliated with SERCA one bit, don't know what that has
to do with anything.

-Jay
97 GSX
11.8 @ 119.7 with a POS black box fuel control (ET and MPH backed up)
1st place in 2G class at DSM shootout 2001
http://nx2k.dynip.com/thumbs/shootout2001/pages/jaytrophy.htm