B14turbo hatred

edo@power.net edo@power.net
Sun, 24 Mar 2002 12:04:39 -0600

>For example, the
>engine just didn't suddenly die. It spun a bearing at a track
>event.

>Perfect example. I have never seen a SR20DE spin a bearing unless it was
>low on oil. Ding Ding! (See what I mean?)

 Fresh oil change right before the event. BTW, Jay aren't you inclined more
 toward the 1320? Last time I checked they don't have rumble strips or
 chicanes. Nor does it challenge the oil system for prolonged 20 min.
 sessions from lateral g's through the corners.

>I stated the obvious, if that's cheap, you need thicker skin.

 Obvious? Hardly - you're judging from the sidelines and primping yourself
on
 this list. You respond vaguely and fail to include the root context.

>What entitles you to pass
>judgement?

 >Because I drive a high HP car that was meant to be turbo, and I know how
 >much work it can be. I've blown a motor, I've built it. I've made
 >mistakes, and I've learned. From what I see all the time (I run a
 >business out of my house working on fast cars) you don't want one of
 >these unless you are good at fixing it, or made of money. I'm just
 >telling you straight up what I noticed and learned, no candy coating for
 >the pansy liberals who can't handle the truth.

 Ah, so you're an entrepreneur that makes a living maintaining other
people's
 vehicles. I don't understand why you avoided the root problem - CUSTOMER
 SERVICE. I guess there is honor among thieves after all. Its clear as day -
 businesses back each other up, you've demonstrated which side you're on. If
 what you said is true, I hope for your customers sake that they never read
 this - you're definitely biting hands that feed.

 >You posted your story to the national list. You don't want comments or
 >criticism? Send an email to yourself, not a mailing list with 800+
 >members.

 Alright buddy - remember to reply in context again, you've failed to once
 more.

 I said previously: "You're entitled to your thoughts. Again, its so easy
for
 people to comment on this issue. This is to be expected - I welcome them,
positive and
 negative. I'm not trying to win anyone over..."

 >-Jay
 >(SER list member since 95', 300K+ miles accumulated in B13's and P10,
 >dues paid in full)

 The earned respect you imply, if genuine - need not be stated. Are you a
 SERCA member? If you are, it seems that you don't want to appear
affiliated.
 You would be the only member so far to pass any lofty and biased
 pre-judgement. If not, the crass demeanor suits you - you're just too damn
 good for everyone.

 -Ron