B14turbo hatred

Jay Stewart jay@nx2k.com
Sat, 23 Mar 2002 22:23:04 -0600

>Shannon, I am glad that you received the service you paid for and
deserve.
(And a bunch f other stuff about a shop.)

I haven't been following closely, but I did notice one thing. Jay H had
that car turbo for some time, not taking it easy on it at all,
attempting to blow the motor to build it in some cases. You bought the
car, and suddenly the engine dies, and there are problems with the
second one. (Again I don't know specifics.)

Maybe the problem is the nut behind the wheel and not the car or the
shop? I'm not trying to be an ass, just making an observation from where
I sit. Just a thought.

I've always said that if you don't know how to fix it yourself, you have
no business driving a turbo car that was never meant to be turboed.

-Jay
(nobody touches my car but me)