Courtesy Parts(Long)

SKRRacing@aol.com SKRRacing@aol.com
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 22:13:33 -0600

I got home from work today and decided to take my
93 SE-R out for a spin. I didnt make    it a block before
the worst squealing sound you have ever heard started.
Turns out my AC Comp. locked up. I searched the archives
and found out   about the AC bypass belt. I went and picked it up
from my local Dealer. Wouldnt you know it was too big because
of my underdrive pullies. I called Courtesy Nissan and they were
a huge help. Instead of making me drive all the way across the
Metroplex they told me exactely what size belt I needed and gave
me a part number to use for reference. I have dealt with Courtesy
in the past and it is reasons like this keep me coming back to them
time and again. Thanks Courtesy Nissan parts guys, you are really
living up to your name.

Bill Ellenburg
93 SE-R
95 240SX