Courtesy Parts(Long)

David Pertuz davidpertuz@mindspring.com
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 23:04:38 -0600

>me a part number to use for reference. I have dealt with Courtesy
>in the past and it is reasons like this keep me coming back to them
>time and again. Thanks Courtesy Nissan parts guys, you are really
>living up to your name.

A couple of weeks ago I ordered some miscellaneous parts, incl. an alt.
belt. After a looooong time (UPS' fault, not Courtesy's) they finally
arrived today. Open box and look at alt. belt and realize it is almost
certainly the wrong part - for a non-AC car instead of a with-AC car. Call
Courtesy, read part no., confirmed bad part no., they say they will send me
the right part with 3-day shipping at no charge. I've made at least a dozen
orders from them and this is the first one they've messed up, so I can
forgive them that and I thought their response to this one was great.

david