FAST SE-R

mike kojima choaderboy2@yahoo.com
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 16:57:02 -0600

Daryl is right, a 4th gen and up Civic has superior
suspension and is much lighter.

If you have ever driven a track prepped non rice Civic
you would know that it is a superior platform to ours.
A race preped Civic, especialty with a B18C in it will
eat a prepped SE-R with a fully built NA motor no
problem given equal drivers.  Nothing like 160 wheel
hp in a 1900-2100 lb package to open a can of whoop
ass.

However, a Civic does not have that super forgiving
feel when drivin to the limit that makes SE-R's easy
to drive fast.

Mike