FAST SE-R

spdracer@mail.utexas.edu spdracer@mail.utexas.edu
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 11:32:13 -0600

My old roommate just got his new motor tuned in his 95 civic 4door.  B20 block
resleeved, b16a head, 12:1 pistons, eagle rods, b16a cams, 310cc injectors (I
think), some kinda fuel pressure regulator, DC headers, Greddy exhaust.

And he just layed down 185 whp and 140 lb-ft torque. He's going to put in a
Hondata ecu and that should give him a few more ponies after some more dyno
tuning.  If you do a Honda right, it'll haul ass.

Imagine having about 190 whp NA style in a 92 civic hatchback, that would be
fun!  Not sure how much more the B20 block weighs though.... might upset the
weight distribution some and make it nose heavy.  It would still haul ass
though!

Khiem