FAST SE-R

Gregg, Daryl quiksr20@z10eng.com
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 11:55:36 -0600

It def will haul ass Throw some Type R cams in there, JDM OEM 4into 1 header
no cat, type r intake mani and hell almost hit 200WHP. The 2.0 block is the
same
physical size as the 1.8 LS Block so it wont really affect the wight distro
much
in a civic that will def run mid 13s on slicks with a good driver. Hondata
ecu's
are nice tunable stock ecu basically with computer support.

Daryl

> My old roommate just got his new motor tuned in his 95 civic 4door.  B20
block
> resleeved, b16a head, 12:1 pistons, eagle rods, b16a cams, 310cc injectors
> think), some kinda fuel pressure regulator, DC headers, Greddy exhaust.

 And he just layed down 185 whp and 140 lb-ft torque. He's going to put in a
 Hondata ecu and that should give him a few more ponies after some more dyno
 tuning.  If you do a Honda right, it'll haul ass.

 Imagine having about 190 whp NA style in a 92 civic hatchback, that would
be
 fun!  Not sure how much more the B20 block weighs though.... might upset
the
 weight distribution some and make it nose heavy.  It would still haul ass
 though!

 Khiem