Any ideas on what to do with a G20 5spd Tranny?

Jon Pennington cowboydren@yahoo.com
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 11:34:25 -0600

On Fri, 2002-01-25 at 08:36, Joe Stewart wrote:

> Are you sure that the G20 tranny you have is not an LSD one? It could be
> either. Find out for sure before you waste any more time.

Does the posi/non-posi hot rodder trick work on Nissan FWD LSD
trannies?  Jack up the car, put it in neutral, and spin one tire with
your hands.  If the other tire spin the same direction, it's a posi.  If
it spins the opposite direction, it's an open diff.

--
-=|JP|=-           Need a good geek?  I'm unemployed!

 '01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.xanga.com/cowboydren/    |  <//><
 '95 SL2 Auto   |       cowboydren @ yahoo . com        |