Subscibe to dijest instead of the list

Lawrence Weeks dev@deskmedia.com
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 10:58:27 -0600

Once upon a time (Wed Jan 02), Jon Pennington wrote:
> On Wed, 2002-01-02 at 20:23, Michael wrote:

>> I was wondering how to change to the digest version. Do I just
>> subscribe to the dijest list and unsubscribe from the other list?

> The short answer is here:

> I have to say that it's a little difficult to get to [ ... ]

Only the first time. :-)

I'm not going to bother messing with anything at this time. There
will be a new release of the mailing list software, with some major
changes and improvements, hopefully by February.

I have changed the footer message for reflective subscribers,
slightly. BTW, those rotating footer messages will return before long.

Larry
--
Lawrence Weeks      "Audaces fortuna juvat."      dev@deskmedia.com