Centerforce clutch issues

NX 2000 nx2ked@hotmail.com
Mon, 31 Dec 2001 12:21:12 -0800

>From: Jay Whitely <jwhitely2000@yahoo.com>

>Anyways, I am wondering if the problem is with the
>clutch or the fact that the cable is brand new and not
>stretched out at all.

When I installed my ACT SS clutch, I had way too much slack in the clutch
cable.  I had to throw on an extra nut and a few washers.  I was reusing a
clutch cable from my parts car because my cable was very stiff.
My friend's NX did not have any issues with his clutch cable when he
installed his Centerforce clutch.  I remember because we pulled his tranny
off to put on a Zex flywheel not too long afterwards.
Could it have anything to do with the way the clutch was positioned in the
tranny?

Edwen