questions about hood scoops adn other stuff

Jon Pennington cowboydren@yahoo.com
28 Dec 2001 02:30:00 -0600

On Thu, 2001-12-27 at 23:24, andrew tambis wrote:

> whats up list i have a question here goes....is there any place where i
> can get the lancer evo VI  hood scoops and if so can i get them already
> fitted onto a carbon fiber hood to fit on a 93 sentra,

Doubt it.  Carbon hoods aren't impossible, but weird hoods (that's
"B13") with new scoops (that's "EVO") won't be easy to come by.  Look
for the scoop first, tell us what you find, then get a hood.

> I've lookd around for the scoops and no luck, and also head light
> conversions im thinking about doing a 240sx or skyline gt-r (R-34)

Why?  I really like the Tsuru headlights, if I may say so.  The parts
are almost easy to come by, can be purchased in a kit, and look really
nice and not wild when they're done.  240SX?  Are you sure he didn't
mean Silvia?

--
-=|JP|=-           Need a good geek?  I'm unemployed!

 '01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://www.xanga.com/cowboydren/    |  <//><
 '95 SL2 Auto   |       cowboydren @ yahoo . com        |