questions about hood scoops adn other stuff

andrew tambis andoy1379@hotmail.com
Fri, 28 Dec 2001 00:24:17 -0500

whats up list i have a question here goes....is there any place where i
can get the lancer evo VI  hood scoops and if so can i get them already
fitted onto a carbon fiber hood to fit on a 93 sentra, i checked around
and askd some people they said that there r some shops in cali (not sure
where, they failed to give me that information) who might b able to do it
but i have to supply the scoops. I've lookd around for the scoops and no
luck, and also head light conversions im thinking about doing a 240sx or
skyline gt-r (R-34) some guy on line was talking about it  and i was
wondering, has anyone done that kind of head light conversion (skyline
gt-r R-34??, i know the 240sx conversion has been done, had a guy in NJ
tell me bout it). questions to put into the air, thanx.

andoy