After Pop Charger Install

hlava lhlvava at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Jun 17 17:55:33 CDT 2004

Found the idle problem. When I put the pop charger in, I tried to use the
bracket that holds the throttle cable. Essentially, this didn't work well
and the cable was sticking. Easy fix, for once.

Baby K&N sounds right. I found some information on them except for the part
number. Also, noticed people talking about a breather filter for the valve
cover, too. Have no idea what they were talking about.

So, looks like I just need the aiv breather filter. I assume that this just
attaches to part of the hose, about 2 to 3 inches away from the aiv? I have
an extra hose, so I'll just cut it down. Hopefully, I won't need any sort of
adapter.

Anybody have a part number handy? I could order the jwt breather filter from
Courtesy, but my car is my daily so I'd like to pick up something tonight...
their's wouldn't ship until Friday and wouldn't be here until mid next week.

If I'm missing any information, please let me know.

Thanks for the help, Matt.

Peace,
Mark