FSM question

Dan C. nissanser@hotmail.com
Fri, 7 Jun 2002 12:47:36 -0500

Hey guys!  There's an FSM for sale on eBay for a 1996 Sentra/200SX.  For all
you FSM owners, would that FSM have the 2.0L engine covered as well?  The
description does not say anything about engine size and it only has a
picture of the front cover.  The cover is black and says 1996 Nissan
Sentra/200SX Service Manual.  I emailed the seller but he has not yet
responded.  If it does cover the 2.0, the price will probably go way up now
since I've advertised the auction on this list.  May the best eBayer win =)

.Dan.