2003 Convention

Jim Wright wrightj@apple.com
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 12:28:35 -0600

On 1/9/02 12:21 PM, "KIERAN A. LAVIN" <kal8121@oak.njit.edu> wrote:

> Jim - do you live near/around St Louis?  Or do you know anyone in that
> area?  ....

I'm originally from that area, but am too far away to coordinate things.  I
know there are some St. Louis area members and this was talked about briefly
for 2002, but I don't remember who was involved.

> We've got (I believe) 5 or 6 people in KC ready, willing, and able to help.
> They're very excited to help out.

Well, sounds like you're off to a start there at least.  Other than having
some of the best BBQ in the world (right after Memphis), what else are you
going to do to sell us on that location?  ;)