Convention Hotel Roommates and SoCal Caravan

NX2000BOY@aol.com NX2000BOY@aol.com
Sat, 2 Feb 2002 14:34:29 -0600

  Hey Guys,  I'm trying to make plans for the convention (5 weeks
away!!) and I am looking find one or two other people to share a suite
 with.  With two people its about $70 a night with tax and such and
three people would be about $45 a night.  Anyone who is interested
please let me know.  I'd love to get this stuff settled soon.  If there are
 a bunch of people who don't have roommates I'll start a list so people
can get together.  We would also need to figure out what night we will
need a room.

    Another thing we need to plan is the SoCal Caravan.  It appears to
be about 370 miles from LA to Phoenix which is more then I would like
to do friday morning before the NTG tour happens at noon.  I would like
to take off sometime on Thursday.  I know other people will need to
leave on Friday.  If everyone who is going could let me know what day and
time they are planning (or hoping) to go, I'll try to coordinate a time that
hopefully works for everyone.  Again, if we start to work on this now,
hopefully it won't be a mad rush to figure it out on Wednesday or Thursday
before.

Thanks Guys and Gals,

Shannon Fitzpatrick
San Luis Obispo