Brake pads

David Pertuz d.pertuz at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 13:43:36 EDT 2019

I didn't think you could date yourself with a brake pad reference...then I
finished the sentence :)

I called my nearby dealer just for kicks and asked (I was starting to help
navigate the parts-counter guy through the usual questions then skipped the
process and just read him my VIN from memory and told him it was a 509 pad
- what does that say about me??) and he told me one that it listed for $80
:0 and two it was NLA. If I'm paying $80 for pads I'm buying Porterfields.