Brake pads

Jaret Rapp jaretr1 at aol.com
Mon Apr 1 13:16:56 EDT 2019

This answer is going to date me, but doesn't this mailing list in general?   I am still running Repco Metal Masters.   I am almost certain they do not make them anymore, or at least Repco is not in business or in business by another name (Maybe DBA)? They were the pads to have as far as I can remember back in the day.  Came from Australia, lasted forever (literally in my case) , didn't stop for crap until they got heat in them. I know that probably doesn't help answer your question. BTW, BOO HISS to Nissan for not making practically anything for our cars now.   But they are putting the RB26 back into production.  -----Original Message-----