check-in - what are you driving?

Lawrence Weeks lweeks at anabasis.net
Mon Nov 5 14:23:36 EST 2018

My NX2000 had been sitting in the garage for eight years until last May,
though it was started up rarely over those years. After reviving it, I put
about 400 miles on it. However, now the starter appears to have died, so I
pushed it back into the garage... I'll get it running again and teach my
son to drive it next year.

Otherwise, we have a 2016 QX60 that is comfy, seats seven, tows the boats,
and gets service for Boy Scout trips and towing the troop trailer. My fun
car is a 2004 G35, that gets driven about 3000 miles a year as I have no
commute.

Larry

Lawrence Weeks                                    lweeks at anabasis.net
Anabasis Consulting Ltd