14" tires

Jaret Rapp jaretr1 at aol.com
Tue Jan 10 15:48:12 EST 2017

Yeah, its sad because that was a hugely popular tire size in the 80's and 90's.

The last time I replaced my tires on my 91 SE-R I went up to 195/60-14 and went with the Falken Azenis RT615K.   It throws the gearing off a little, but the larger tire looks better, and those were very sticky when they were soft.  I wasn't worried about tire wear since I am barely putting 500 miles a year on my car.