Wayne Cox

Kevin Hart bowlcut at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 09:16:24 EDT 2015

Like I’m sure many will say, I never met Wayne but I don’t doubt that if he said ‘hey I need help doing X’…there would have been 3 or 4 people at his doorstep.  I can’t count the number of times someone from here asked for help and I went to lend a hand.  When I joined back in like 98 I never would have thought this.  Then I found myself driving like 7 hours with Eric Waterman to go help Ben Davis put a transmission back on and finish his first turbo install.  To Josh saying ‘hey wanna drive to Vegas for the convention’…and then doing it in 26 hours straight through.  When Chris Scarpulla’s motor blew and the Nashville crew pretty much got the whole swap done at Louis’ dad’s house.  This list has some good people...

There aren’t many on this list now that I don’t consider my friend.  And all of you I would consider driving halfway across the country to help.  The amount of engine swaps done because of the friendship made here...  The wealth of knowledge that is stored here in the minds of great people.  Everything.

So to hear that someone that many of us know as an email signature more than a face dies…Still has impact.  I’m glad it does.  Wayne defiantly imparted knowledge to all of us at one point or another.

--
Kevin Hart
93 Automatic (long gone)