Re: What is everyone driving now?

Omer Khan ohmfab at comcast.net
Mon Jul 28 13:48:45 EDT 2014

I still daily drive my '92 SE-R.  The car should hit 300k this month but the engine has 200k and is thankfully still healthy.  Body is showing a bit of surface rust now so I will need to address that this year.  God willing I'll have this one forever but I do need to eventually get something bigger as a daily driver for myself soon.

I got my wife a 2006 Land Rover LR3 which is an amazing vehicle.  Gas mileage is bad but to be expected for a 5500lb vehicle.

Before the LR3 we had a 99 Volvo S80 which gave 300k of mostly faithful service.
I had a 93 Range Rover I restored a few years ago but sold it when we moved to MD from GA.

More than the cars long gone I miss my two wheeled Yamahas and Ducatis I'be had.  Lately have been having an itch to ride again but can't bring myself to pull the trigger on another moto.  To fill the void I started mountain biking again and am putting some miles on my Cannondale.

Omer
www.ohmfab.com
www.ohmfab.com/Rover
www.ohmfab.com/ST4