Any interest in a low mileage NX?

Kieran Lavin kieran at kieranlavin.com
Fri Jul 25 23:25:52 EDT 2014

Nope, wasn't me.  The ex-wife bought a black 93 (I think) years ago from some Chinese lady on Ebay and the thing was a POS.  I argued and argued and she bought it anyway.  Spent a year fixing it and, right when it was running properly, she wanted to get rid of it!  She was stupid when it came to cars.... Somewhere around 2010 she traded a 2008 G37 with $450/month payments for a 2005 Subaru Imprezza bought owned it outright.  Then, a year later, when the Subaru salesmen told her the check engine light was for a terminal problem and the car had little value, she traded it in for a 2007 Hyundai Tiburon with $200/month payments.  Luckily the next step was after we were split where she went a year later to a 2003 Toyota 4Runner with 120k miles on it for payments of $350/month.

To continue with the nostalgia.... my 1995 is on jackstands.  I got motivation to pay for and finish the suspension but then the almost-400k mile car I bought from Ray had issues that took my time and money away from the 95 :(  So now.... neither of them work and I have NO motivation to do ANYTHING.  But I DO have 2 SE-Rs.... They're just paperweights for now