Anyone interested in an NX?

Benjamin Rockwell benjamin_rockwell at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 22 08:31:31 CDT 2013

For those of you who remember me, you may know that I've had my share of
health problems. I have persevered and am doing pretty well now, but I have
realized that my days of driving events and wrenching on cars are behind
me. I have held on to an NX through it all, but now living in an apartment,
I am having to pay $100 a month to store it, which no longer makes any
financial sense. So, sadly, I have decided to part ways with my former
obsession.

The details:

1992 Burgundy NX2000  T-Top 130K
6 point custom built welded in cage (low door bars)
Retains stock dash and front door panels, but most of the rest of the
interior is gone.
Tired Sparco drivers seat. Stock passenger seat.
Most of the typical bolt ons and a upgraded clutch and pressure plate.
GC and KYBs with GC camber plates.
Car has been in NC its entire life and has zero rust.

I'm asking $500 but will deal.

I also have a complete extra set of stock NX wheels.

I will get some pictures at some point, but have to get over to where its
stored.

If anyone knows of anyone who is interested please let me know.

Ben