Rotors, good/bad brands

Jaret Rapp jaretr1 at aol.com
Mon Mar 11 10:27:06 CDT 2013

I had put Centric rotors on my RSX as well.  Tire Rack has a good assortment of rotors as well.  I had purchased Centric rotors and Akibono Pro ACT pads.  The funny thing is the Akibono pads (A Japanese company) are made in the US, the Centric rotors (A US company) were made in China.  But the Centric rotors seemed to be a good quality, and they have different levels of quality within their line.